Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Another Felt Flower!

Just a quick one today from me as I have taken a few weeks break from my crafting after the manic Christmas period!  I also was laid up with a heavy dose of flu and didn't feel up to doing anything except sleep!! 

Anyway - I made another one of the cute felt flowers, this time in red with a black middle.  It kinda has a poppy look about it which is nice.  I want to make some sunshine yellow with brown middles as they will look like gorgeous sunflowers then!!

Here is the red 'poppy' one



Cute isn't it!  It will be going onto my Facebook page shortly!

I am off to a concert tonight.  I cannot remember the last time I went to a concert, I'm sure it was A Shakira concert in Bombay a few years back though!!  Tonight it is John Newman.  I love his voice, very soulful and strong.  If you haven't heard of him, check him out below:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!