Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 25 July 2011

Fab Fabric Giveaway at It's All About The Fabric!!

Just wanted to let you know about a fantastic fabric giveaway over on It's All About the Fabric.  It's to celebrate Emma's new website - The Fabric Market Place so head on over to It's All About the Fabric and enter!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip off hun! I do love her blog! ps, I am loving you rosey background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Yum! Im desperate for them to bring this fabric to the UK. I think its lush!x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!