Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Fab Union Jack Mug!!!!!!

Just a quick one from me tonight for all you Union Jack fans!!!!

I got myself this fabby mug today in Wilkinsons for just 99p - what an absolute bargain!!!!  They also had ones with the RAF target design on which was not so appealing to me!!!


So be quick, cause at this price, they aren't going to be around for long!!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Great bargain Angie, thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab bargain. I'm on the look out for a vintage union jack fleece throw if you happen to spot one on your travels give us a shout. TY xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH Likey Likey! And wilkies is a fave shop of mine too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie, thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! Hope you like it! The needlecase was so much simpler than I thought! You should give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!