Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

A Lovely Walk!!

Yesterday, the weather was lovely and sunny but very chilly here in Bristol.  In the afternoon I thought I'd go for a walk with my niece to a local conservation area.  It's lovely place to walk with lots of trees and birds singing and even though it is close to busy roads it is very peaceful there.

It was great to see everything sprouting new buds and trees full of blossom. 



We even spotted some bluebells and a few other meadow flowers.


We took a walk through the wooded area which by summer is usually too overgrown to walk through.  There is a small stream running through the wooded bit as well, it looks clean but we couldn't see any fish in it!!

I'd forgotten how pretty it was and I don't think I have walked there since last summer.  I'll have to make more of an effort as it really is such a short walk to get there from my house!!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs hun. I'm just hoping we don't get a sudden cold snap. Lucky you having this on your doorstep. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos Angie and what a lovely outing with your niece. x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!