Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday 27 February 2011

Copics for Sale

I'm posting this on behalf of Heidi over at the Crafty Goat Girl - she has 83 Copics and one Blender Pen (brand new) for sale, colour numbers available on request. All brand new or used once. £160 if bought new, offers accepted.  Please pop over to her blog and let her know if you are interested or email her - thegreenies@tinyworld.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!