Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 18 October 2010

Rockstar Birthday Card!

I thought I would blog the  birthday card I made for my other half.  I made it a while back and brought it to the US with me as his birthday is 26 October.  I'm leaving here tomorrow so he decided to open it today so that I was here to see his reaction!! 

It seemed to be well received so that was good!!!

Anyway - here is the card.




I'd like to enter this into the following challenges

Charisma Cardz - More than one fold

Raise the Bar - Get a Hobby

CES Challenge - Make a Male Birthday Card


13 comments:

  1. Fab card. Have a safe journey home. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Angie, no wonder your OH loved it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Angie. What stamp did you use for the rocker? His brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card - brilliant image and colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love all those different layers, funky card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isnt that image great - I love your card though - fab x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. Love the music notes. I hope he loved it. Safe journey home for you and your stash :) Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I love it! where is the image from? hope you have a safe journey home, and also a safe journey for the stash! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, Love the card!

    You said on my blog you had a thing about owls. If you want, PM me on MSE and I will send you some owl backing papers and can do some stamped images of the owl I used on the card you commented on too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is a totally cool & awesome card love the image & the design of it.....FAB!!!
    Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges & hope to see you again.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool! Love the shape and the colors too. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this card and was wondering where you got the images from please?

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!