Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Thursday 24 June 2010

A Couple of New Cards

Here are a couple of cards I made recently, both made using digi's and promarkers.  I've also used Anita's 3D Gloss on them.

Here is the first one



And here is the second one















6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! love the pink one best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are very pretty cards, the top one is my favourite, love youe colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful. The top one is my favourite though. The little girl is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bottom one, those colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards, I can't choose a favourite as I love them both equally!

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!